The Regional Sales Support Representative is part of the Regional Sales Support Team, which is the operational arm of our Customer Service & Inside Sales team. The Regional Sales Support Representative primarily supports the department with order entry, quote entry, pricing & availability, inquiries, answering customer phone calls.
• Process customer orders and/or changes in SAP with high accuracy while meeting daily or weekly order entry quota and standard response times
• Provide customer pricing, availability, and Request For Quotes (RFQs) via email or phone.
• Respond to customer email inquiries in a timely manner and using set response standards.
• Answer customer calls during scheduled phone time with high energy & customer service focus.
• Assist in managing various customer service email boxes during assigned schedule. This incudes cs4murr, SalesInfo/shop box, Return Merchandise Authorization (RMAs) box as needed.
• Provide back-up in all areas including Return Merchandise Authorization in the event another Regional Sales Support Representative is out on leave.
• Process semi-annual and annual quotes within 30 days of expiration in SAP.
• Ensure Salesforce tasks are completed daily, and any quotes are linked to an opportunity and end customer.
• Assist with projects and provide project updates.
• Follow established Customer Service processing standards, policies & procedures as outlined during training period and communicated on an ongoing basis
• Hand off tasks outside of Regional Sales Support responsibilities & expectations to the respective Account Manager or Murr department
• Represent the Regional Sales Support Team in weekly regional meetings with Account Managers, Territory Managers, Director of Sales, and report key points to RSS Manager
• Use all available internal tools, systems & websites to complete work with highest quality & customer satisfaction.
• Attend assigned trainings to grow knowledge about Murr products and departments
• Collaborate & communicate continuously within the Regional Sales Support Team & Regional Sales Support Sales Support Manager and be a substantial contributor to the Team’s effort of being a trusted, high-producing & reliable partner to Inside Sales, Sales, Murrelektronik leadership and our customers
• Achieve personal quarterly and annual goal(s) as set by Regional Sales Support Manager
• Contribute to Regional Sales Support Team quarterly and annual goal(s) as set by VP Strategic Development
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Detail-oriented and an ability to provide high quality work.
• Strong customer focus, empathetic, friendly, good energy and positive
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Possess and demonstrates strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bilingual in English & Spanish languages.
• Minimum 3-5 years of customer service experiences or sales support role.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and handle stress
• Excellent communication skills including service-oriented telephone etiquette
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a peer driven team setting
• Open to changing environments
• Demonstrate the ability, discipline, and willingness to work with SAP and or similar Customer Relations Management Systems.
• Ability to operate with a high degree of emotional intelligence in the workplace and while interacting with customers.
• Embody Murrelektronik’s Core Values.
• Associate degree in Business or other degree related field.
1327 Northbrook Parkway
Suwanee, GA 30024