Each year, our customers install over 1.8 million I/O modules
Advanced electrical installation concepts...
connect sensors and actuators in machines, or systems, to the controller, or cloud solution, in themost economical way.
The key to the best possible installation is to consider all of the phases of the system’s lifecycle. Manufacturers should benefit from the chosen installation concept just as much as future operators. The focus should be on a low “total cost of ownership” and a profitable “life cycle” for all involved.
- Standardization and simplification of planning and programming processes
- Considerable simplification of wiring
- Reduction of the space required in the control cabinet
- Simple assembly (Plug & Play)
- High modularization possibilities in the application
- Fewer required components
- Shorter commissioning times
- Machines can be delivered faster
- Integrated Safety - safety solutions are part of the concept
- Attractive pricing strengthens competitiveness
- Finding errors instead of searching through channel granular and diverse diagnostic options
- Predictive maintenance makes proactive component replacement simple
- Fewer downtimes, higher machine availability, maximum output
- Process and component data available
There are no “off-the-shelf” electrical installation solutions…
There are a wide variety of applications and requirements. Here are three examples:
- In some machines there are many IO points in a compact space, in others these are distributed over a large area.
- Some systems are located in a protected environment, in others the components are exposed to harsh industrial conditions.
- In some machines it is necessary to realize the power supply from the control cabinet, in others it can be transferred directly to the consumer in the industrial field with IP67 devices.
The decisive question inevitably arises:
How does Murrelektronik help me find the right automation solution for my application?
You have extensive knowledge of your core processes. We have the know-how when it comes to automation technology and decentralized field installation. By combining our expertise, we can create the ideal automation solution. Our application engineers will look at your goals and provide several alternatives so you can choose the solution that best meets your needs.
We are the Decentralized Automation Experts
Let us help you!
Are you interested in Murrelektronik’s automation solutions?
Fill out the form below and a member of our sales team will be happy to help you with your installation questions.