Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Murrelektronik may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Murrelektronik collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Murrelektronik may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Murrelektronik and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Murrelektronik does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Murrelektronik may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Murrelektronik may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Murrelektronik, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Murrelektronik may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Murrelektronik or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Murrelektronik; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Murrelektronik, or the public.
Third Parties Outside the United States of America
As Murrelektronik is a global organization with entities around the world, your personal information may be transferred to and stored outside the country where you are located. This includes countries outside the EU and/or the European Economic Area (EEA) and countries that do not have laws that provide specific protection for personal information.
Where we collect your personal information within the EU/EEA, transfer outside the EU/EEA will be only:
- If the recipient is in a country (or a specified sector within a country – e.g. an organization under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield) that the European Commission recognizes as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data; or
- Under standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or other safeguards meeting the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation for transfers of personal data outside the EU/EEA.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page: https://www.murrinc.com/us/contact/contact-us/
Tracking User Behavior
Murrelektronik may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Murrelektronik, in order to determine what Murrelektronik services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Murrelektronik to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Murrelektronik. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Murrelektronik website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request form you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Children Under Thirteen
Murrelektronik does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out and Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Murrelektronik by contacting us here:
- Web Page: https://www.murrinc.com/us/contact/contact-us/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 770-497-9292
From time to time, Murrelektronik may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Murrelektronik or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Murrelektronik, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Murrelektronik welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Murrelektronik has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Murrelektronik at:
1327 Northbrook Parkway, Suite 460
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 770-497-9292
Effective as of January 20, 2021