The purpose of the Inside Sales Account Manager role is to assist with order fulfillment and provide adequate service to new and existing customers. This role works closely with our Outside Sales Teams to assist with service and orders assigned to specific territories. The Inside Sales Account Manager will need technical knowledge of our products at a base level to adapt and provide alternatives solutions to meet customer’s needs.
• Open, late, and unconfirmed order report.
• Weekly meetings with the Director of Sales and manager to update the current situation from the inside.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Providing pre / post sales, order, and project support for assigned accounts.
• Review weekly blocked orders.
• Order entry orders processed over $5,000, Blankets, samples, literature, and custom article orders,
• New account set up.
• Review credit holds / over credit limit.
• New / add on quotes / pricing conditions.
• Stock rotations
• Goodwill approval*
• Inbound/outbound calls
• Visit 4 customers a year.
• Review’s salesforce activity for the region to determine levels of service.
• Maintain accurate notes for SAP customers.
• Maintain pricing data base for customers regionally.
• Project planning for high priority customers.
• Ensuring salesforce task are completed daily and any quotes that need to be linked to an opportunity and end customer added.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Minimum 2-5 years of sales or customer facing experience in electrical construction, industrial automation, or related industry.
• Proficient in time management, multitasking, and highly organized
• Customer focused.
• Problem solving ability.
• Result oriented.
• Team oriented
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work with a wide range of customers, both internal and external
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to work with SAP and or similar customer relations management systems.
• Ability to operate with a high degree of emotional intelligence in the workplace and while interacting with customers
• Embody Murrelektronik’s Core Values
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Marketing preferred.
1327 Northbrook Parkway
Suwanee, GA 30024