May 26, 2020
Field Wired Ethernet Connections
Our field-wireable RJ45 connectors are the right choice for IP20 applications. RJ45s are suitable for multiport connections & are available in a variety of cable angles including straight, top, bottom, left & right.
| RJ45 Heavy Duty
• Straight, angled up, angled down
• Robust, full metal housing
• Locking tab developed for industrial environments
• Wire cross section:
ProfiNet: 22AWG (796/S7V Cables)
Ethernet/IP: 24 AWG (S4U/S4W Cables)
• CAT 5e (ProfiNet, Ethernet)
| RJ45 Pro
• Straight or angled (4 in 1)
• Safer and easier insulation displacement connection (IDC) terminal
• Wire cross section: 26 - 22AWG
• CAT 5e (ProfiNet, Ethernet) or CAT 6a (Gigabit)
The Latest Company News
Plug and Play with IO-Link
MVK Metal and Impact67
Intro to Ethernet Switches
Learn the basics of topologies and more about Murrelektronik's product offerings in the first of our videos on Ethernet switches.
F&B Pro Cables
Using harsher chemicals? Doing more cleaning? Disinfecting more areas?